Friday, September 4, 2009

New Adventure

Wow, I realized that it has been a long time since i sat down and wrote anything on this blog. Maybe since this is a new year and a new beginning,I might start writing on this again.
I am at a new school with new students, new Czech names, new faces, and new everything. The first day went well, I only had 2 classes and the other 2 were cancelled. I was a little worried at first because when I woke up in the morning my body just wanted to stay in bed. But I prayed and asked God to give me the strength that I needed to get through the day. God is good!!
The next day I got to see my school in full color....schedule changes , students in the wrong room, teacher in the wrong classroom, and teacher searching for the students,that was my day. Everything worked out but it was a mystery at first.
I am excited to continue to meet all of my students. I think I will have some that will challenge me but I think it will be a great experience. Learning all of the names is another ball game....I think I am going to have to take pictures to remember who each person is.
Well, the school bell rang..it is time for one more class for the day....I hope it goes well...

No comments: