Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One of my friends just got back from Ireland. She gave me a card and I really liked what it said on it....I think that it is a good reminder and it is so true.
St. Patrick Breastplate
Christ with me
Christ before me
Christ behind me
Christ below me
Christ within me
Christ at my right hand
Christ at my left hand
Christ in every ear that hears me
Christ in every eye that sees me
Christ in every mouth that speaks of me
Christ in every heart that thinks of me

Christ is with us where ever we go. And think what this card says is so true. Christ wants us to take Him with us wherever we go and include him in our daily lives. As I am teaching to students that have never heard about Christ or may have but don't know about having a relationship with Him. I pray that my students see Christ through me. In my words and in my actions. And I pray for that opportunity to share my faith with my students, especially during this time of Jesus's birth.

No comments: