Monday, December 10, 2007

Another Week in CZ

It is so hard to believe that it is December already...where is the time going? In a couple of weeks it will be the year 2008...Have you started making your New Year's Resolutions? I can't do that yet. Maybe in a few weeks I will have time to think about it, but right now, no.
A week in Cheb.......
Last week there was a group of people from YWAM organization here in Cheb. They are all stationed in Germany about 7 hours away from Cheb by train. I have meet some of them when they came here a couple of months ago. I had the opportunity to spend time with them and go around Cheb. There was one night a group of YWAM went along the streets of Cheb to pray for every street corner and for this city. It was amazing to be apart of that. To really give this town to God and to pray for the city. Then last Thursday there were two people from this group that came to my class to talk with my students. I think that the class went well. The students were asking questions and the 2 from YWAM asked my students questions. Then I had them split up into partners and it was great. They played games with the students and just talked. I had the opportunity to work with a couple of my students. I think it was good for my students to hear another native speakers voice besides mine. I think that it gave them good practice. They all seemed to like it, at least i hope so. One can only hope!!

No comments: