Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thought of the day

For those who don't know, there has been a lot of snow in Cheb in the last week or so. While I was walking home last night to my house, I saw a tree that was covered in very tiny little icicles. This tree was so beautiful covered in white. I was so memorized by this tree. I had to stop and just look at it for awhile. I am sure i probably looked a little strange to people walking by me. Every branch had a different shaped icicle. It really made me think about a snowflake and how unique each one is. If you look at a single snowflake, which i have had the opportunity lately to look at, it has an unique shape. Not one single snowflake is the same. Even with that an icicle is unique as well. You can't find one icicle that is exactly like another. This made me think about how God created us. The amazing thing is that God didn't create all of us the same, we are all unique in our own way. I just really thank God for that realization last night. Sometimes we just might not be having a great day or anything,but to remember God loves us and created us all different.


No comments: