Tuesday, November 27, 2007


This is a church in Prague. One of the many churches in Prague.

I went with one of Czech friends to this castle about a month ago. This is a castle near the city of Beroun, which is about 2 hours away from me. It is Kvirat castle. All of the castles just amaze me, they tell so much history.
With the Sokolov girls enjoying the great outdoors before the weather changed. This picture was taken a long time ago but i thought it was a cute picture to post on my blog.

At the end of October I went to the annual Baptist Youth conference which took place in Prague. It was amazing to see some of my friends that I haven't seen since I left or even before that. It was cool to reunite with them.

This is another picture of all of us West Bo (sokolov and Cheb-West Bohemia)girls. We are in front of the lookout tower where we can see Germany, As, Sokolov and Cheb from the top. This was on top of Zelena Hora(in translation means Green Hill).

No comments: