Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Czech Update

Another week of teaching has past. I feel like I have been teaching for months now. I have honestly felt like i have lived at Winfield College because I am planning for one lesson after another. Sometimes it takes me forever to prepare one 90 minute lesson. Why? That I am not sure........I think sometimes my perfection comes out.
My team and I have an outstanding joke that Winfield is like our second home here in Cheb, you have the upstairs where the school is and the downstairs where hypernova is (which is a supermarket). We go downstairs almost everyday to get lunch and then come back upstairs to eat it. What more do you need? I know in time I won't spend that much time lesson planning like I do now. It will come easier as time goes on. I really don't live that far away from Winfield that eventually I can start going home more often. At least that is my goal.
Along with teaching, I have had the opportunity to reunite with some old Czech friends as well. I just feel so blessed to have those friendships here. God has blessed me in different ways through each of them. It is still really hard to believe that I am seeing them again in Cheb. When I left Cheb, I thought I would never see them again. God is so amazing!!!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

?? Is it supposed to look like that? LOL